#MerryMatch 2018: DEC. 4, 5, & 6
Here’s how Merry Match works:
- Support MSS students by making a donation to the Mustard Seed Fund on December 4, 5, or 6.
- Gifts between $1-$99 will be matched with $100 from the Board of Trustees. If you give $20, the school will receive $120!
- Gifts above $100 will be matched dollar for dollar: your $500 gift becomes $1,000!
- Every household is eligible for one Merry Match.
- Everyone is welcome to participate. Spread the word!
what about student participation?!
Don’t worry! During the Merry Match, classrooms participate in Merry Match Jr. Students are encouraged to contribute money that they have earned or a prayer for the community to their class Merry Match Jr. collection. Baskets for Merry Match Jr. are located in the student’s classroom during Merry Match. At the end of the Merry Match Jr., the sum of the class collection will be matched using the Merry Match guidelines.
- A class gift of $1-$99 will be matched with $100.
- Class gifts over $100 will be matched dollar for dollar.
- In addition, classes with 100% class participation will receive a bonus match of $100.
Join us and give the gift of education. Make a Merry Match and make a foundational difference in the lives of our students.
WILL YOU ACCEPT #MERRYMATCH GIFTS BEFORE DEC. 4?
YES! You can make #MerryMatch on or before December 4, 5, or 6. If you give a gift before the #MerryMatch days, just be sure to tell us that your gift is for #MerryMatch.
PLANNING TO GIVE? TAKE AN #UNSELFIE
You can expand your impact just by posting a photo of yourself with an #unselfie sign on social media. Tell your social media community that you gave to the MSS #MerryMatch campaign and encourage others to join you. We’ve posted a template below that you can print and use. Thanks!
What if I have questions?
Contact Kate Nordling, Development Associate, with questions. Knordling@mustardseedschool.org.