Ads and Sponsorships
Celebrate Students with an Ad or Sponsorship in the 2013 Commencement Journal
The 2013 Commencement Journal has something for everyone and helps give opportunity to over 50% of Mustard Seed School students.
- Families: contribute to a keepsake; fill it with pictures, memories, tributes, and well-wishes. Support fundraising efforts by selling an ad to a local business. More.
- Businesses: use your advertising dollars to make a difference in the lives of Hudson County students and reach over 500 Hudson County residents. More.
- Supporters: become a Commencement sponsor and make your tax deductible gift to Mustard Seed School and be listed in the program. More.
On June 20th we’ll come together at the Commencement ceremony to celebrate a well-finished year. To commemorate it, we are preparing the 2013 Commencement Journal. This annual publication has become a keepsake of sorts, and ad sales & sponsorships for the Journal play an important role in boosting our Financial Aid Fund.
Ads and sponsorships are due Wednesday, May 29, 2013.
Your sponsorship of the Mustard Seed School Commencement benefits the school’s aggresive financial aid program. With more than 50% of students receiving financial aid, your generosity makes a difference in the lives of many children. All sponsorships are tax deductible as allowable by law.
Sponsors will be listed in the program in these categories:
- Friends ($10-$99)
- Supporters ($100-$499)
- Patrons ($500-$999)
- Angels ($1,000 +)
How to become a sponsor:
- Fill in the ad/sponsorship form
- Select a payment option.
- Make an online donation. Be sure to write "Commencement Sponsorship" in the expandable box on the online form.
- Make a check out to Mustard Seed School. Write "Commencement Sponsorship" in the memo line.
- Drop the form off (and check, if applicable) or mail it to the address below before May 29, 2013.
Mustard Seed School
422 Willow Avenue
Hoboken, NJ 07030
If you have questions, please contact Sandy Carey at email@example.com.
Reach over 500 Hudson County residents while making your advertising dollars count. You can make a difference in the lives of students by buying an ad.
The Commencement program book will be 8.5 x11 inches. Ads may be placed in the program for the following amounts:
$350 - Full Page (8” w x 10.5” h)
$200 - Half Page (8” w x 5.25” h)
$120 - Quarter Page (4” w x 5.25” h)
$75 -Business Card Size (3.5” w x 2” h)
We encourage ads to be submitted electronically in .jpg, .tiff, doc, or .pdf. We can also accept camera-ready hard copies.
How to become an advertiser:
- Select an ad size from the template.
- Design your ad in the size that you have chosen.
- Fill in the ad/sponsorship form.
- Email the ad file (if electronic) to Sandy Carey (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mail or drop off the ad form, ad (if hard copy) and a check for the amount of your ad size. Checks can be made out to Mustard Seed School. Be sure to write "commencement ad" in the memo line. Ads and sponsorships are due Wednesday, May 29, 2013.
For additional information or with assistance submitting ads electronically, please contact:
Sandy Carey at email@example.com.
Mustard Seed School
422 Willow Avenue, Hoboken, NJ 07030
Phone: 201.653.5548 Fax: 201.653.4751
*Because they are a “goods and service,” ads are not tax deductible.