We know that educators like to visit other schools because we do, too.
We offer educators the opportunity to come and observe. In addition to observing in classrooms, we find that teachers are particularly interested in The Shared Space, Preschool/Reggio Approach, STEAM, and worship. To arrange a visit, contact Michele Postema, Director of Admissions and Community Relations.
You may also be interested in…
- A Shared Space: Learning from The Mustard Seed School (video, available on amazon.com)
- Save kids from ‘fuzzy math’ NY Post article featuring MSS Coleman Fung Chair for Mathematics Gary Lawrence
- Watch A Teacher’s Vision a one-minute clip from an interview of Shanna Pargellis, Early Learning Director, by the Odyssey Initiative.
- ‘This Is a God Place': Why I Send My Kids to Christian School by Abigail Liu (Christianity Today)
- Community Worship at Mustard Seed School by Joan Huyser-Honig (Calvin Institute for Christian Worship) Includes study guide.
- Finding a Voice in Truth-Telling and Reconciliation: Helping Children Find Their Voice in Hard Circumstances by Shanna Pargellis, MSS Founder and Early Learning Director (Christian Educator’s Journal, reprinted with permission)
- Shared Space Manual by Dee Mingey (Christa McAuliffe Fellow, 2000)