Mustard Seed School aspires to provide financial aid for all families that need assistance. Over 50% of our Kindergarten through Eighth Grade students receive financial aid. See Financial Aid for more information.
|Program||Tuition for 2014-15|
|Two mornings/wk preschool||$5,100|
|Three mornings/wk preschool||$7,250|
|Five mornings/wk preschool||$10,500|
|Full day preschool ||$17,000|
|Field trip and activity fee (K-3rd grades only)||$90|
|Field trip and activity fee (4th-8th grades only)||$425|
Payment of tuition always begins by making a non-refundable deposit.
- Returning families make this payment when contracts or re-enrollment commitment forms are signed in February. For 2013-14, this deposit is 10% of the annual tuition.
- For newly admitted students, this deposit is paid when enrollment contracts are signed. For families paying full tuition, this deposit is 10% of the annual tuition. For families applying for financial aid, the deposit is adjusted.
- Full payment: Families who wish to make a single payment may do so by April 10, directly to the school.
- Installment plan: Mustard Seed uses a third party, SMART Tuition, to administer tuition payment plans. Families who wish to spread out payments may contract with SMART tuition for one of the payment options listed below. All payments are due on the 10th of each month, beginning in April. Late fees apply.
SMART Tuition Payment Options
- Semi-annual payments.
- Quarterly payments.
- Monthly, over 11 months, April through February