Here are the facts.
- PK3 to Eighth Grade – 270 Students
- Average Class Size (PK3 to Eighth Grade) – 17 students
Faculty & Staff
- 45 (34 teachers + 9 administrative staff)
- PK3 Faculty/Student Ratio – 1:5
- PK4 to PK5 Faculty/Student Ratio – 1:8
- K to 8th Grade Faculty/Student Ratio – 1:8
Tuition (2017-2018) *
- Full day program (PK4 to Eighth Grade) – $19,800
- Part-time preschool program:
- Three mornings per week – $8,700
- Five mornings per week – $12,400
- Full day PK4, PK5 to Eighth Grade – 8:10am to 3:15pm
- Part-time PK3 & PK4 – 8:10am to 11:40am
- Total Financial Assistance – $1,750,000
- Average Grant– $13,300
- Student Recipients – 130
- Percentage of K to Eighth Grade students who receive aid – 55%
- Percentage of total students, including preschool, who receive aid – 50%
- Percentage of operating budget – 42%
- Mustard Seed School is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
- Mustard Seed School is located across the street from Church Square Park in Our Lady of Grace school building. The school has 16 bright, spacious classrooms, plus spaces for music, art, gym, science, drama, library, tutoring, support resources, worship, and other gatherings.
- Mustard Seed is accredited by the New Jersey Association of Independent Schools
- Mustard Seed is a member of the New Jersey Association of Independent Schools and Christian Schools International.
* Tuition for the following school year will be set by the Board of Trustees in December. Don’t let money get in the way. Financial aid is available. Contact Michele Postema, Director of Admissions, for information.